Use MIXO:BRIDGE to move your tracks and playlists from MIXO to Djay Pro.
Be aware, Djay Pro does not import beat grids & cue points. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
Please note: iTunes XML, M3U and CSV files cannot include cuepoint data.
1. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Djay Pro:
- EXPORT > ITUNES
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
- Click EXPORT
2. Import your collection into Djay Pro
To import the collection file you exported from MIXO into Djay Pro, please follow these steps
- Open Djay Pro and open the menu in the top left
- Select Media library settings
- Click the Select iTunes library button
- Select the file exported from MIXO and click Open. By default this is found in Music > MIXO > Exports > ITUNES
- Your MIXO library will now show in the iTunes tab of Djay Pro
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
MIXO to Traktor
MIXO to Rekordbox
MIXO to Serato
MIXO to VirtualDJ
MIXO to Engine Prime
MIXO to Djay Pro
MIXO to Cross DJ
MIXO to Deckadance 2
MIXO to DEX 3
MIXO to Mixxx
MIXO to Ultramixer
MIXO to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to Djay Pro
Rekordbox to Djay Pro
Serato to Djay Pro
VirtualDJ to Djay Pro
Engine Prime to Djay Pro
Cross DJ to Djay Pro
Deckadance 2 to Djay Pro
DEX 3 to Djay Pro
Mixxx to Djay Pro
Ultramixer to Djay Pro
Magix Digital DJ to Djay Pro
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.