Use MIXO:BRIDGE to move your tracks, playlists or even entire music library from MIXO to VirtualDJ.
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
MIXO will protect and transfer all track edits, cue points and metadata when
moving between DJ Software.
(MIXO is still in Beta)
Once your music has been imported into MIXO, you can export it from MIXO to VirtualDJ.
* Please note: MIXO does not export loops due to incompatibility with VDJ's format for loops.
1. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to VirtualDJ:
- SETTINGS > EXPORT > VIRTUALDJ
- Click EXPORT
- A popup will show to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
By default your files are exported to ..\Music\MIXO\Exports\VIRTUALDJ
2. Import your database file into VirtualDJ
To import the database.xml file you exported from MIXO into VirtualDJ, please follow these steps:
- Open the MIXO export folder at Music > MIXO > Exports > VIRTUALDJ
- Copy the exported database.xml file to your VirtualDJ folder.
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
MIXO to Traktor
MIXO to Rekordbox
MIXO to Serato
MIXO to Engine Prime
MIXO to Djay Pro
MIXO to Cross DJ
MIXO to Deckadance 2
MIXO to DEX 3
MIXO to Mixxx
MIXO to Ultramixer
MIXO to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to VirtualDJ
Rekordbox to VirtualDJ
Serato to VirtualDJ
Engine Prime to VirtualDJ
Djay Pro to VirtualDJ
Cross DJ to VirtualDJ
Deckadance 2 to VirtualDJ
DEX 3 to VirtualDJ
Mixxx to VirtualDJ
Ultramixer to VirtualDJ
Magix Digital DJ to VirtualDJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.