Move your music from Deckadance 2 to VirtualDJ using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not import beat grids & cue points from Deckadance 2. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your playlists from Deckadance 2
To retrieve your playlists from Deckadance 2, use the following steps:
- Open Deckadance and open the playlists folder in the Directory panel
- Right-click the playlist you want to export
- Select Export > To M3U from the menu
- Choose a destination to export your playlist
Follow these steps for each playlist you want to import into MIXO
2. Importing your Deckadance 2 playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists from Deckadance 2 go to
- IMPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click IMPORT PLAYLISTS
- Select the playlists you exported from Deckadance 2 from the file browser
- Click Open to import the playlists
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to VirtualDJ:
- EXPORT > VIRTUALDJ
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
- Click EXPORT By default your files are exported to ..\Music\MIXO\Exports\VIRTUALDJ
4. Import your collection into VirtualDJ
To import the database.xml file you exported from MIXO into VirtualDJ, please follow these steps:
- Open the MIXO export folder at Music > MIXO > Exports > VIRTUALDJ
- Copy the exported database.xml file to your VirtualDJ folder.
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Deckadance 2 to Rekordbox
Deckadance 2 to Serato
Deckadance 2 to Engine Prime
Deckadance 2 to Djay Pro
Deckadance 2 to Cross DJ
Deckadance 2 to Traktor
Deckadance 2 to DEX 3
Deckadance 2 to Mixxx
Deckadance 2 to Ultramixer
Deckadance 2 to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to VirtualDJ
Rekordbox to VirtualDJ
Serato to VirtualDJ
Engine Prime to VirtualDJ
Djay Pro to VirtualDJ
Cross DJ to VirtualDJ
DEX 3 to VirtualDJ
Mixxx to VirtualDJ
Ultramixer to VirtualDJ
Magix Digital DJ to VirtualDJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.