Move your music from Mixxx to VirtualDJ using MIXO:BRIDGE.
1. Exporting your playlists from Mixxx
To retrieve your playlists from Mixxx, use the following steps:
- Open Mixxx and expand the playlists folder
- Right-click the playlist you want to export
- Select Export playlist from the menu
- Choose a destination to export your playlist. Make sure the playlist is exported as an M3U.
Follow these steps for each playlist you want to import into MIXO
2. Importing your Mixxx playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists or entire collection from Mixxx go to
- IMPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click IMPORT PLAYLISTS
- Select the playlists you exported from Mixxx from the file browser
- Click Open to import the playlists
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to VirtualDJ:
- EXPORT > VIRTUALDJ
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
- Click EXPORT By default your files are exported to ..\Music\MIXO\Exports\VIRTUALDJ
4. Import your collection into VirtualDJ
To import the database.xml file you exported from MIXO into VirtualDJ, please follow these steps:
- Open the MIXO export folder at Music > MIXO > Exports > VIRTUALDJ
- Copy the exported database.xml file to your VirtualDJ folder.
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Traktor to VirtualDJ
Rekordbox to VirtualDJ
Serato to VirtualDJ
Engine Prime to VirtualDJ
Djay Pro to VirtualDJ
Cross DJ to VirtualDJ
Deckadance 2 to VirtualDJ
DEX 3 to VirtualDJ
Ultramixer to VirtualDJ
Magix Digital DJ to VirtualDJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.