Move your music from Engine Prime to VirtualDJ using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Engine Prime doesn't support exporting cue points or beatgrid information. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your playlists from Engine Prime
To retrieve your playlists from Engine Prime, use the following steps:
- Open Engine Prime and open the Crates or Playlists tab
- Right-click on the Crates/Playlists
- Select export from the menu
- Choose where to export your Crates/Playlists
You will need to follow these steps for each Crate/Playlist you want to import to MIXO
2. Importing your Engine Prime playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists or entire collection from Engine Prime go to
- SETTINGS > IMPORT > ENGINE PRIME
- Click Change File Location to select the Crates/Playlists you exported from Engine Prime
- Click IMPORT ENGINE PRIME
MIXO currently only supports importing 1 playlist at a time for Engine Prime
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to VirtualDJ:
- SETTINGS > EXPORT > VIRTUALDJ
- Select a destination by clicking the Change File Location button
- Click EXPORT
- A popup will show to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported
4. Import your collection into VirtualDJ
To import the database.xml file you exported from MIXO into VirtualDJ, please follow these steps:
- Open the MIXO export folder at Music > MIXO > Exports > VIRTUALDJ
- Copy the exported database.xml file to your VirtualDJ folder.
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Engine Prime to Rekordbox
Engine Prime to Serato
Engine Prime to Traktor
Engine Prime to Djay Pro
Engine Prime to Cross DJ
Engine Prime to Deckadance 2
Engine Prime to DEX 3
Engine Prime to Mixxx
Engine Prime to Ultramixer
Engine Prime to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to VirtualDJ
Rekordbox to VirtualDJ
Serato to VirtualDJ
Djay Pro to VirtualDJ
Cross DJ to VirtualDJ
Deckadance 2 to VirtualDJ
DEX 3 to VirtualDJ
Mixxx to VirtualDJ
Ultramixer to VirtualDJ
Magix Digital DJ to VirtualDJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.