Move your music from Engine Prime to Mixxx using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Engine Prime doesn't support exporting cue points or beatgrid information. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your playlists from Engine Prime
To retrieve your playlists from Engine Prime, use the following steps:
- Open Engine Prime and open the Crates or Playlists tab
- Right-click on the Crates/Playlists
- Select export from the menu
- Choose where to export your Crates/Playlists
You will need to follow these steps for each Crate/Playlist you want to import to MIXO
2. Importing your Engine Prime playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists or entire collection from Engine Prime go to
- SETTINGS > IMPORT > ENGINE PRIME
- Click Change File Location to select the Crates/Playlists you exported from Engine Prime
- Click IMPORT ENGINE PRIME
MIXO currently only supports importing 1 playlist at a time for Engine Prime
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Mixxx:
- SETTINGS > EXPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click EXPORT
- A popup will show to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
4. Import your playlists into Mixxx
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into Mixxx, please follow these steps
- Open Mixxx and right-click on Playlists in the tree view
- Select import playlist from the menu
- Select the playlists you exported from MIXO and click Open. By default these can be found in Music > MIXO > Exports > PLAYLISTS.
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Engine Prime to Rekordbox
Engine Prime to Serato
Engine Prime to VirtualDJ
Engine Prime to Traktor
Engine Prime to Djay Pro
Engine Prime to Cross DJ
Engine Prime to Deckadance 2
Engine Prime to DEX 3
Engine Prime to Ultramixer
Engine Prime to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to Mixxx
Rekordbox to Mixxx
Serato to Mixxx
VirtualDJ to Mixxx
Djay Pro to Mixxx
Cross DJ to Mixxx
Deckadance 2 to Mixxx
DEX 3 to Mixxx
Ultramixer to Mixxx
Magix Digital DJ to Mixxx
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.