Move your music from Deckadance 2 to Mixxx using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not import beat grids & cue points from Deckadance 2. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your playlists from Deckadance 2
To retrieve your playlists from Deckadance 2, use the following steps:
- Open Deckadance and open the playlists folder in the Directory panel
- Right-click the playlist you want to export
- Select Export > To M3U from the menu
- Choose a destination to export your playlist
Follow these steps for each playlist you want to import into MIXO
2. Importing your Deckadance 2 playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists from Deckadance 2 go to
- SETTINGS > IMPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click IMPORT PLAYLISTS
- Select the playlists you exported from Deckadance 2 from the file browser
- Click Open to import the playlists
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Mixxx:
- SETTINGS > EXPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click EXPORT
- A popup will show to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
4. Import your playlists into Mixxx
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into Mixxx, please follow these steps
- Open Mixxx and right-click on Playlists in the tree view
- Select import playlist from the menu
- Select the playlists you exported from MIXO and click Open. By default these can be found in Music > MIXO > Exports > PLAYLISTS.
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Deckadance 2 to Rekordbox
Deckadance 2 to Serato
Deckadance 2 to VirtualDJ
Deckadance 2 to Engine Prime
Deckadance 2 to Djay Pro
Deckadance 2 to Cross DJ
Deckadance 2 to Traktor
Deckadance 2 to DEX 3
Deckadance 2 to Ultramixer
Deckadance 2 to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to Mixxx
Rekordbox to Mixxx
Serato to Mixxx
VirtualDJ to Mixxx
Engine Prime to Mixxx
Djay Pro to Mixxx
Cross DJ to Mixxx
DEX 3 to Mixxx
Ultramixer to Mixxx
Magix Digital DJ to Mixxx
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.