Move your music from Cross DJ to UltraMixer using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not import beat grids & cue points from Cross DJ. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your playlists from Cross DJ
To retrieve your playlists from Cross DJ, use the following steps:
- Open Cross DJ and open the playlists section in the Collection tab
- Right-click on the playlist that you want to export
- Select Export as... > Rekordbox file
- Choose a destination to export the playlist
Follow these steps for all the playlists you want to import into MIXO
2. Importing your Cross DJ playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists from Cross DJ go to
- IMPORT > REKORDBOX
- Click Change File and select the playlist you exported from Cross DJ
- Click IMPORT REKORDBOX MIXO currently only supports importing 1 .xml file at a time
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to UltraMixer:
- EXPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
- Click EXPORT
4. Import your playlists into UltraMixer
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into UltraMixer, please follow these steps
- Open UltraMixer and click the '+' in the player view
- Select Add Playlists...
- Select your playlists exported from MIXO and click open. By default these can be found in Music > MIXO > Exports > PLAYLISTS
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Cross DJ to Rekordbox
Cross DJ to Serato
Cross DJ to VirtualDJ
Cross DJ to Engine Prime
Cross DJ to Djay Pro
Cross DJ to Traktor
Cross DJ to Deckadance 2
Cross DJ to DEX 3
Cross DJ to Mixxx
Cross DJ to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to Ultramixer
Rekordbox to Ultramixer
Serato to Ultramixer
VirtualDJ to Ultramixer
Engine Prime to Ultramixer
Djay Pro to Ultramixer
Deckadance 2 to Ultramixer
DEX 3 to Ultramixer
Mixxx to Ultramixer
Magix Digital DJ to Ultramixer
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.