Move your music from Mixxx to UltraMixer using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not import beat grids & cue points from Mixxx. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your playlists from Mixxx
To retrieve your playlists from Mixxx, use the following steps:
- Open Mixxx and expand the playlists folder
- Right-click the playlist you want to export
- Select Export playlist from the menu
- Choose a destination to export your playlist. Make sure the playlist is exported as an M3U.
Follow these steps for each playlist you want to import into MIXO
2. Importing your Mixxx playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists or entire collection from Mixxx go to
- IMPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click IMPORT PLAYLISTS
- Select the playlists you exported from Mixxx from the file browser
- Click Open to import the playlists
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to UltraMixer:
- EXPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
- Click EXPORT
4. Import your playlists into UltraMixer
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into UltraMixer, please follow these steps
- Open UltraMixer and click the '+' in the player view
- Select Add Playlists...
- Select your playlists exported from MIXO and click open. By default these can be found in Music > MIXO > Exports > PLAYLISTS
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Traktor to Ultramixer
Rekordbox to Ultramixer
Serato to Ultramixer
VirtualDJ to Ultramixer
Engine Prime to Ultramixer
Djay Pro to Ultramixer
Cross DJ to Ultramixer
Deckadance 2 to Ultramixer
DEX 3 to Ultramixer
Magix Digital DJ to Ultramixer
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.