Move your music from Mixxx to Magix Digital DJ 2 using MIXO:BRIDGE.
1. Exporting your playlists from Mixxx
To retrieve your playlists from Mixxx, use the following steps:
- Open Mixxx and expand the playlists folder
- Right-click the playlist you want to export
- Select Export playlist from the menu
- Choose a destination to export your playlist. Make sure the playlist is exported as an M3U.
Follow these steps for each playlist you want to import into MIXO
2. Importing your Mixxx playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists or entire collection from Mixxx go to
- IMPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click IMPORT PLAYLISTS
- Select the playlists you exported from Mixxx from the file browser
- Click Open to import the playlists
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Magix Digital DJ 2:
- EXPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
- Click EXPORT
4. Import your playlists into Magix Digital DJ 2
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into Digital DJ, please follow these steps
- Right-click on playlists
- Select Import Playlist from the menu
- Select the playlists you exported from MIXO and click Open. By default these can be found in Music > MIXO > Exports > PLAYLISTS
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Traktor to Magix Digital DJ
Rekordbox to Magix Digital DJ
Serato to Magix Digital DJ
VirtualDJ to Magix Digital DJ
Engine Prime to Magix Digital DJ
Djay Pro to Magix Digital DJ
Cross DJ to Magix Digital DJ
Deckadance 2 to Magix Digital DJ
DEX 3 to Magix Digital DJ
Ultramixer to Magix Digital DJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.