Move your music from Traktor to Magix Digital DJ using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not export beat grids & cue points to Magix Digital DJ. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your collection.nml file from Traktor
To retrieve your collection.nml file from Traktor, use the following steps:
- Open Traktor and right-click the Track Collection title in the tree view
- Select Export the Collection
- From the popup, choose a name and a destination, select NML as the format and untick Copy Tracks To Destination.
2. Importing Traktor Collections & Playlists to MIXO:
To import your playlists or entire collection from Traktor go to
- IMPORT > TRAKTOR
- Click Change File and select the .nml file you exported from Traktor
- Click IMPORT TRAKTOR
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Magix Digital DJ 2:
- EXPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
- Click EXPORT
4. Import your playlists into Magix Digital DJ 2
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into Digital DJ, please follow these steps
- Right-click on playlists
- Select Import Playlist from the menu
- Select the playlists you exported from MIXO and click Open. By default these can be found in Music > MIXO > Exports > PLAYLISTS
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Rekordbox to Magix Digital DJ
Serato to Magix Digital DJ
VirtualDJ to Magix Digital DJ
Engine Prime to Magix Digital DJ
Djay Pro to Magix Digital DJ
Cross DJ to Magix Digital DJ
Deckadance 2 to Magix Digital DJ
DEX 3 to Magix Digital DJ
Mixxx to Magix Digital DJ
Ultramixer to Magix Digital DJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.