Move your music from Traktor to DEX 3 using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not export beat grids & cue points to DEX 3. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your collection.nml file from Traktor
To retrieve your collection.nml file from Traktor, use the following steps:
- Open Traktor and right-click the Track Collection title in the tree view
- Select Export the Collection
- From the popup, choose a name and a destination, select NML as the format and untick Copy Tracks To Destination.
2. Importing Traktor Collections & Playlists to MIXO:
To import your playlists or entire collection from Traktor go to
- IMPORT > TRAKTOR
- Click Change File and select the .nml file you exported from Traktor
- Click IMPORT TRAKTOR
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to DEX 3:
- EXPORT > ITUNES
- Click EXPORT
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
4. Import your playlists into DEX 3
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into DEX 3, please follow these steps:
- Backup your iTunes library files
- Rename the itunes file exported from MIXO to "iTunes Music Library.xml". By default this can be found in Music > MIXO > Exports > ITUNES
- Copy the file to the Music > iTunes folder. Replace any file already there.
- Open DEX 3, your MIXO library will show under the iTunes section
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Traktor to Rekordbox
Traktor to Serato
Traktor to VirtualDJ
Traktor to Engine Prime
Traktor to Djay Pro
Traktor to Cross DJ
Traktor to Deckadance 2
Traktor to Mixxx
Traktor to Ultramixer
Traktor to Magix Digital DJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.