Move your music from Rekordbox to DEX 3 using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not export beat grids & cue points to DEX 3. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your collection file from Rekordbox
To retrieve your collection file from Rekordbox, use the following steps:
- Open Rekordbox and select File > Export Collection in xml Format
- Choose a location to save your collection file
2. Importing your Rekordbox collection & playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists or entire collection from Rekordbox go to
- SETTINGS > IMPORT > REKORDBOX
- Click CHANGE FILE LOCATION to point MIXO to your exported .xml file
- Select the .xml file you exported from Rekordbox and click Open
- Click IMPORT REKORDBOX
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to DEX 3:
- SETTINGS > EXPORT > ITUNES
- Click EXPORT
- A popup will show to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
4. Import your playlists into DEX 3
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into DEX 3, please follow these steps:
- Backup your iTunes library files
- Rename the itunes file exported from MIXO to "iTunes Music Library.xml". By default this can be found in Music > MIXO > Exports > ITUNES
- Copy the file to the Music > iTunes folder. Replace any file already there.
- Open DEX 3, your MIXO library will show under the iTunes section
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Rekordbox to Traktor
Rekordbox to Serato
Rekordbox to VirtualDJ
Rekordbox to Engine Prime
Rekordbox to Djay Pro
Rekordbox to Cross DJ
Rekordbox to Deckadance 2
Rekordbox to Mixxx
Rekordbox to Ultramixer
Rekordbox to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to DEX 3
Serato to DEX 3
VirtualDJ to DEX 3
Engine Prime to DEX 3
Djay Pro to DEX 3
Cross DJ to DEX 3
Deckadance 2 to DEX 3
Mixxx to DEX 3
Ultramixer to DEX 3
Magix Digital DJ to DEX 3
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.