Move your music from Rekordbox to Cross DJ using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not export beat grids & cue points to Cross DJ. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your collection file from Rekordbox
To retrieve your collection file from Rekordbox, use the following steps:
- Open Rekordbox and select File > Export Collection in xml Format
- Choose a location to save your collection file
2. Importing your Rekordbox collection & playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists or entire collection from Rekordbox go to
- SETTINGS > IMPORT > REKORDBOX
- Click CHANGE FILE LOCATION to point MIXO to your exported .xml file
- Select the .xml file you exported from Rekordbox and click Open
- Click IMPORT REKORDBOX
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Cross DJ:
- SETTINGS > EXPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click EXPORT
- A popup will show to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
4. Import your collection file into Cross DJ
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into Cross DJ, please follow these steps
- Open Cross DJ
- In the Collection tab right-click on playlists and select Import Playlist from the menu
- Select the file you exported from MIXO and click Open
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Rekordbox to Traktor
Rekordbox to Serato
Rekordbox to VirtualDJ
Rekordbox to Engine Prime
Rekordbox to Djay Pro
Rekordbox to Deckadance 2
Rekordbox to DEX 3
Rekordbox to Mixxx
Rekordbox to Ultramixer
Rekordbox to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to Cross DJ
Serato to Cross DJ
VirtualDJ to Cross DJ
Engine Prime to Cross DJ
Djay Pro to Cross DJ
Deckadance 2 to Cross DJ
DEX 3 to Cross DJ
Mixxx to Cross DJ
Ultramixer to Cross DJ
Magix Digital DJ to Cross DJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.