Move your music from Mixxx to Cross DJ using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not import beat grids & cue points from Mixxx. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your playlists from Mixxx
To retrieve your playlists from Mixxx, use the following steps:
- Open Mixxx and expand the playlists folder
- Right-click the playlist you want to export
- Select Export playlist from the menu
- Choose a destination to export your playlist. Make sure the playlist is exported as an M3U.
Follow these steps for each playlist you want to import into MIXO
2. Importing your Mixxx playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists or entire collection from Mixxx go to:
- IMPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click IMPORT PLAYLISTS
- Select the playlists you exported from Mixxx from the file browser
- Click Open to import the playlists
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Cross DJ:
- EXPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
- Click EXPORT
4. Import your collection file into Cross DJ
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into Cross DJ, please follow these steps
- Open Cross DJ
- In the Collection tab right-click on playlists and select Import Playlist from the menu
- Select the file you exported from MIXO and click Open
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Traktor to Cross DJ
Rekordbox to Cross DJ
Serato to Cross DJ
VirtualDJ to Cross DJ
Engine Prime to Cross DJ
Djay Pro to Cross DJ
Deckadance 2 to Cross DJ
DEX 3 to Cross DJ
Ultramixer to Cross DJ
Magix Digital DJ to Cross DJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.