Move your music from Mixxx to Rekordbox using MIXO:BRIDGE.
1. Exporting your playlists from Mixxx
To retrieve your playlists from Mixxx, use the following steps:
- Open Mixxx and expand the playlists folder
- Right-click the playlist you want to export
- Select Export playlist from the menu
- Choose a destination to export your playlist. Make sure the playlist is exported as an M3U.
Follow these steps for each playlist you want to import into MIXO
2. Importing your Mixxx playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists or entire collection from Mixxx go to
- IMPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click IMPORT PLAYLISTS
- Select the playlists you exported from Mixxx from the file browser
- Click Open to import the playlists
3. Exporting Collections & Playlists from MIXO:
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Rekordbox:
- EXPORT > REKORDBOX
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
- Click EXPORT By default your files are exported to ..\Music\MIXO\Exports\REKORDBOX
4. Import your rekordbox.xml file to Rekordbox
To import the rekordbox.xml file you exported from MIXO into Rekordbox, please follow these steps
- Open Rekordbox and go to File > Preferences
- Under the Database tab in the rekordbox xml box, change the Imported Library path to be that of the Rekordbox.xml file MIXO exported in the last step
- In the tree view, click the refresh icon next to rekordbox xml
Note: You may need to restart Rekordbox for the XML to show in the sidebar
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Traktor to Rekordbox
Serato to Rekordbox
VirtualDJ to Rekordbox
Engine Prime to Rekordbox
Djay Pro to Rekordbox
Cross DJ to Rekordbox
Deckadance 2 to Rekordbox
DEX 3 to Rekordbox
Ultramixer to Rekordbox
Magix Digital DJ to Rekordbox
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.