Move your music from UltraMixer to Rekordbox using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not import beat grids & cue points from UltraMixer. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your playlists from UltraMixer
To retrieve your playlists from UltraMixer, use the following steps:
- Open UltraMixer and click the gear icon under the track list
- Select Save Playlist from the menu
- Choose a destination and name to export the playlist. Make sure to save it as an M3U file.
2. Importing your UltraMixer playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists from UltraMixer go to
- IMPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click IMPORT PLAYLISTS
- Select the playlists you exported from UltraMixer from the file browser
- Click Open to import the playlists
3. Exporting Collections & Playlists from MIXO:
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Rekordbox:
- EXPORT > REKORDBOX
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
- Click EXPORT By default your files are exported to ..\Music\MIXO\Exports\REKORDBOX
4. Import your rekordbox.xml file to Rekordbox
To import the rekordbox.xml file you exported from MIXO into Rekordbox, please follow these steps
- Open Rekordbox and go to File > Preferences
- Under the Database tab in the rekordbox xml box, change the Imported Library path to be that of the Rekordbox.xml file MIXO exported in the last step
- In the tree view, click the refresh icon next to rekordbox xml
Note: You may need to restart Rekordbox for the XML to show in the sidebar
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Ultramixer to Serato
Ultramixer to VirtualDJ
Ultramixer to Engine Prime
Ultramixer to Djay Pro
Ultramixer to Cross DJ
Ultramixer to Deckadance 2
Ultramixer to DEX 3
Ultramixer to Mixxx
Ultramixer to Traktor
Ultramixer to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to Rekordbox
Serato to Rekordbox
VirtualDJ to Rekordbox
Engine Prime to Rekordbox
Djay Pro to Rekordbox
Cross DJ to Rekordbox
Deckadance 2 to Rekordbox
DEX 3 to Rekordbox
Mixxx to Rekordbox
Magix Digital DJ to Rekordbox
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.