Move your music from UltraMixer to Deckadance 2 using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not import beat grids & cue points from UltraMixer. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your playlists from UltraMixer
To retrieve your playlists from UltraMixer, use the following steps:
- Open UltraMixer and click the gear icon under the track list
- Select Save Playlist from the menu
- Choose a destination and name to export the playlist. Make sure to save it as an M3U file.
2. Importing your UltraMixer playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists from UltraMixer go to
- IMPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click IMPORT PLAYLISTS
- Select the playlists you exported from UltraMixer from the file browser
- Click Open to import the playlists
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Deckadance 2:
- EXPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
- Click EXPORT
4. Import your playlists into Deckadance 2
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into Deckadance, please follow these steps
- Open Deckadance 2 and right-click on playlists in the Directory panel
- Select Import Playlist from the menu
- Select the playlists you exported from MIXO and click Open. By default these can be found in Music > MIXO > Exports > PLAYLISTS
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Ultramixer to Rekordbox
Ultramixer to Serato
Ultramixer to VirtualDJ
Ultramixer to Engine Prime
Ultramixer to Djay Pro
Ultramixer to Cross DJ
Ultramixer to DEX 3
Ultramixer to Mixxx
Ultramixer to Traktor
Ultramixer to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to Deckadance 2
Rekordbox to Deckadance 2
Serato to Deckadance 2
VirtualDJ to Deckadance 2
Engine Prime to Deckadance 2
Djay Pro to Deckadance 2
Cross DJ to Deckadance 2
DEX 3 to Deckadance 2
Mixxx to Deckadance 2
Magix Digital DJ to Deckadance 2
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.