Move your music from UltraMixer to Serato using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not import beat grids & cue points from UltraMixer. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your playlists from UltraMixer
To retrieve your playlists from UltraMixer, use the following steps:
- Open UltraMixer and click the gear icon under the track list
- Select Save Playlist from the menu
- Choose a destination and name to export the playlist. Make sure to save it as an M3U file.
2. Importing your UltraMixer playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists from UltraMixer go to
- SETTINGS > IMPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click IMPORT PLAYLISTS
- Select the playlists you exported from UltraMixer from the file browser
- Click Open to import the playlists
Exporting Collections & Playlists:
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
1. Export your collection & playlists to Serato using crates
You can now export 'crate' files directly to Serato's 'Subcrates' system folder, so when you next launch Serato you'll see all your playlists.
We also provide the option to directly update your track's ID3 tags with metadata and cues. Please make sure to backup your library first and please see the terms here.
Please note: your tracks must be stored on the same drive you export your crate to, otherwise Serato cannot read the files.
For example, if they are on an external USB or hard drive, the crate or crates need to be saved to *drivename*/_Serato_/Subcrates. You can select this by clicking on the CHANGE EXPORT FOLDER button and selecting the relevant Subcrates folder.
- To export your playlists or entire collection from MIXO go to SETTINGS > EXPORT > SERATO.
- As stated above, change the export folder as needed depending on where your tracks are stored.
- Click EXPORT
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Ultramixer to Rekordbox
Ultramixer to VirtualDJ
Ultramixer to Engine Prime
Ultramixer to Djay Pro
Ultramixer to Cross DJ
Ultramixer to Deckadance 2
Ultramixer to DEX 3
Ultramixer to Mixxx
Ultramixer to Traktor
Ultramixer to Magix Digital DJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.