Move your music from UltraMixer to Djay Pro using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not import beat grids & cue points from UltraMixer. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your playlists from UltraMixer
To retrieve your playlists from UltraMixer, use the following steps:
- Open UltraMixer and click the gear icon under the track list
- Select Save Playlist from the menu
- Choose a destination and name to export the playlist. Make sure to save it as an M3U file.
2. Importing your UltraMixer playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists from UltraMixer go to
- SETTINGS > IMPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click IMPORT PLAYLISTS
- Select the playlists you exported from UltraMixer from the file browser
- Click Open to import the playlists
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Djay Pro:
- SETTINGS > EXPORT > ITUNES
- Click EXPORT
- A popup will show to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
4. Import your collection into Djay Pro
To import the collection file you exported from MIXO into Djay Pro, please follow these steps
- Open Djay Pro and open the menu in the top left
- Select Media library settings
- Click the Select iTunes library button
- Select the file exported from MIXO and click Open. By default this is found in Music > MIXO > Exports > ITUNES
- Your MIXO library will now show in the iTunes tab of Djay Pro
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Ultramixer to Rekordbox
Ultramixer to Serato
Ultramixer to VirtualDJ
Ultramixer to Engine Prime
Ultramixer to Cross DJ
Ultramixer to Deckadance 2
Ultramixer to DEX 3
Ultramixer to Mixxx
Ultramixer to Traktor
Ultramixer to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to Djay Pro
Rekordbox to Djay Pro
Serato to Djay Pro
VirtualDJ to Djay Pro
Engine Prime to Djay Pro
Cross DJ to Djay Pro
Deckadance 2 to Djay Pro
DEX 3 to Djay Pro
Mixxx to Djay Pro
Magix Digital DJ to Djay Pro
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.