Move your music from UltraMixer to Cross DJ using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not import beat grids & cue points from UltraMixer. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your playlists from UltraMixer
To retrieve your playlists from UltraMixer, use the following steps:
- Open UltraMixer and click the gear icon under the track list
- Select Save Playlist from the menu
- Choose a destination and name to export the playlist. Make sure to save it as an M3U file.
2. Importing your UltraMixer playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists from UltraMixer go to
- IMPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click IMPORT PLAYLISTS
- Select the playlists you exported from UltraMixer from the file browser
- Click Open to import the playlists
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Cross DJ:
- EXPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
- Click EXPORT
4. Import your collection file into Cross DJ
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into Cross DJ, please follow these steps
- Open Cross DJ
- In the Collection tab right-click on playlists and select Import Playlist from the menu
- Select the file you exported from MIXO and click Open
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Ultramixer to Rekordbox
Ultramixer to Serato
Ultramixer to VirtualDJ
Ultramixer to Engine Prime
Ultramixer to Djay Pro
Ultramixer to Deckadance 2
Ultramixer to DEX 3
Ultramixer to Mixxx
Ultramixer to Traktor
Ultramixer to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to Cross DJ
Rekordbox to Cross DJ
Serato to Cross DJ
VirtualDJ to Cross DJ
Engine Prime to Cross DJ
Djay Pro to Cross DJ
Deckadance 2 to Cross DJ
DEX 3 to Cross DJ
Mixxx to Cross DJ
Magix Digital DJ to Cross DJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.