Move your music from Serato to Cross DJ using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not export beat grids & cue points to Cross DJ. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Importing your crates to MIXO
To import your crates from Serato:
- Make sure Serato is closed
- SETTINGS > IMPORT > SERATO
- Click IMPORT SERATO
- Select the crates to import from your ..\_Serato_\Subcrates folder and click Open
2. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Cross DJ:
- SETTINGS > EXPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click EXPORT
- A popup will show to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
3. Import your collection file into Cross DJ
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into Cross DJ, please follow these steps
- Open Cross DJ
- In the Collection tab right-click on playlists and select Import Playlist from the menu
- Select the file you exported from MIXO and click Open
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Serato to Rekordbox
Serato to Traktor
Serato to VirtualDJ
Serato to Engine Prime
Serato to Djay Pro
Serato to Deckadance 2
Serato to DEX 3
Serato to Mixxx
Serato to Ultramixer
Serato to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to Cross DJ
Rekordbox to Cross DJ
Serato to Cross DJ
Engine Prime to Cross DJ
Djay Pro to Cross DJ
Deckadance 2 to Cross DJ
DEX 3 to Cross DJ
Mixxx to Cross DJ
Ultramixer to Cross DJ
Magix Digital DJ to Cross DJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.