Move your music from Serato to Djay Pro using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not export beat grids & cue points to Djay Pro. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Importing your crates to MIXO
To import your crates from Serato:
- Make sure Serato is closed
- SETTINGS > IMPORT > SERATO
- Click IMPORT SERATO
- Select the crates to import from your ..\_Serato_\Subcrates folder and click Open
2. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Djay Pro:
- SETTINGS > EXPORT > ITUNES
- Click EXPORT
- A popup will show to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
3. Import your collection into Djay Pro
To import the collection file you exported from MIXO into Djay Pro, please follow these steps
- Open Djay Pro and open the menu in the top left
- Select Media library settings
- Click the Select iTunes library button
- Select the file exported from MIXO and click Open. By default this is found in Music > MIXO > Exports > ITUNES
- Your MIXO library will now show in the iTunes tab of Djay Pro
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Serato to Rekordbox
Serato to Traktor
Serato to VirtualDJ
Serato to Engine Prime
Serato to Cross DJ
Serato to Deckadance 2
Serato to DEX 3
Serato to Mixxx
Serato to Ultramixer
Serato to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to Djay Pro
Rekordbox to Djay Pro
VirtualDJ to Djay Pro
Engine Prime to Djay Pro
Cross DJ to Djay Pro
Deckadance 2 to Djay Pro
DEX 3 to Djay Pro
Mixxx to Djay Pro
Ultramixer to Djay Pro
Magix Digital DJ to Djay Pro
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.