Move your music from Serato to Magix Digital DJ using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not export beat grids & cue points to Magix Digital DJ. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Importing your crates to MIXO
To import your crates from Serato:
- Make sure Serato is closed
- IMPORT > SERATO
- Click IMPORT SERATO
- Select the crates to import from your ..\_Serato_\Subcrates folder and click Open
2. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Magix Digital DJ 2:
- EXPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
- Click EXPORT
3. Import your playlists into Magix Digital DJ 2
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into Digital DJ, please follow these steps
- Right-click on playlists
- Select Import Playlist from the menu
- Select the playlists you exported from MIXO and click Open. By default these can be found in Music > MIXO > Exports > PLAYLISTS
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Traktor to Magix Digital DJ
Rekordbox to Magix Digital DJ
VirtualDJ to Magix Digital DJ
Engine Prime to Magix Digital DJ
Djay Pro to Magix Digital DJ
Cross DJ to Magix Digital DJ
Deckadance 2 to Magix Digital DJ
DEX 3 to Magix Digital DJ
Mixxx to Magix Digital DJ
Ultramixer to Magix Digital DJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.