Move your music from Rekordbox to Magix Digital DJ using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not export beat grids & cue points to Magix Digital DJ. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your collection file from Rekordbox
To retrieve your collection file from Rekordbox, use the following steps:
- Open Rekordbox and select File > Export Collection in xml Format
- Choose a location to save your collection file
2. Importing your Rekordbox collection & playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists or entire collection from Rekordbox go to
- SETTINGS > IMPORT > REKORDBOX
- Click CHANGE FILE LOCATION to point MIXO to your exported .xml file
- Select the .xml file you exported from Rekordbox and click Open
- Click IMPORT REKORDBOX
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Magix Digital DJ 2:
- SETTINGS > EXPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click EXPORT
- A popup will show to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
4. Import your playlists into Magix Digital DJ 2
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into Digital DJ, please follow these steps
- Right-click on playlists
- Select Import Playlist from the menu
- Select the playlists you exported from MIXO and click Open. By default these can be found in Music > MIXO > Exports > PLAYLISTS
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Rekordbox to Traktor
Rekordbox to Serato
Rekordbox to VirtualDJ
Rekordbox to Engine Prime
Rekordbox to Djay Pro
Rekordbox to Cross DJ
Rekordbox to Deckadance 2
Rekordbox to DEX 3
Rekordbox to Mixxx
Rekordbox to Ultramixer
Traktor to Magix Digital DJ
Serato to Magix Digital DJ
VirtualDJ to Magix Digital DJ
Engine Prime to Magix Digital DJ
Djay Pro to Magix Digital DJ
Cross DJ to Magix Digital DJ
Deckadance 2 to Magix Digital DJ
DEX 3 to Magix Digital DJ
Mixxx to Magix Digital DJ
Ultramixer to Magix Digital DJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.