Move your music (including cue points) from Rekordbox to Serato using MIXO:BRIDGE.
We recommend you backup your library first.
1. Exporting your collection file from Rekordbox
To retrieve your collection file from Rekordbox, use the following steps:
- Open Rekordbox and select File > Export Collection in xml Format
- Choose a location to save your collection file
2. Importing your Rekordbox collection & playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists or entire collection from Rekordbox go to
- SETTINGS > IMPORT > REKORDBOX
- Click CHANGE FILE LOCATION to point MIXO to your exported .xml file
- Select the .xml file you exported from Rekordbox and click Open
- Click IMPORT REKORDBOX
Exporting Collections & Playlists:
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
1. Export your collection & playlists to Serato using crates
You can now export 'crate' files directly to Serato's 'Subcrates' system folder, so when you next launch Serato you'll see all your playlists.
We also provide the option to directly update your track's ID3 tags with metadata and cues. Please make sure to backup your library first and please see the terms here.
Please note: your tracks must be stored on the same drive you export your crate to, otherwise Serato cannot read the files.
For example, if they are on an external USB or hard drive, the crate or crates need to be saved to *drivename*/_Serato_/Subcrates. You can select this by clicking on the CHANGE EXPORT FOLDER button and selecting the relevant Subcrates folder.
- To export your playlists or entire collection from MIXO go to SETTINGS > EXPORT > SERATO.
- As stated above, change the export folder as needed depending on where your tracks are stored.
- Click EXPORT
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Rekordbox to Traktor
Rekordbox to VirtualDJ
Rekordbox to Engine Prime
Rekordbox to Djay Pro
Rekordbox to Cross DJ
Rekordbox to Deckadance 2
Rekordbox to DEX 3
Rekordbox to Mixxx
Rekordbox to Ultramixer
Rekordbox to Magix Digital DJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.