Move your music from Rekordbox to UltraMixer using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not export beat grids & cue points to UltraMixer. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your collection file from Rekordbox
To retrieve your collection file from Rekordbox, use the following steps:
- Open Rekordbox and select File > Export Collection in xml Format
- Choose a location to save your collection file
2. Importing your Rekordbox collection & playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists or entire collection from Rekordbox go to
- IMPORT > REKORDBOX
- Click CHANGE FILE to point MIXO to your exported .xml file
- Select the .xml file you exported from Rekordbox and click Open
- Click IMPORT REKORDBOX
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to UltraMixer:
- EXPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
- Click EXPORT
4. Import your playlists into UltraMixer
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into UltraMixer, please follow these steps
- Open UltraMixer and click the '+' in the player view
- Select Add Playlists...
- Select your playlists exported from MIXO and click open. By default these can be found in Music > MIXO > Exports > PLAYLISTS
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Rekordbox to Traktor
Rekordbox to Serato
Rekordbox to VirtualDJ
Rekordbox to Engine Prime
Rekordbox to Djay Pro
Rekordbox to Cross DJ
Rekordbox to Deckadance 2
Rekordbox to DEX 3
Rekordbox to Mixxx
Rekordbox to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to Ultramixer
Serato to Ultramixer
VirtualDJ to Ultramixer
Engine Prime to Ultramixer
Djay Pro to Ultramixer
Cross DJ to Ultramixer
Deckadance 2 to Ultramixer
DEX 3 to Ultramixer
Mixxx to Ultramixer
Magix Digital DJ to Ultramixer
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.