Move your music from DEX 3 to UltraMixer using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not import beat grids & cue points from DEX 3. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your playlists from DEX 3
To retrieve your playlists from DEX 3, use the following steps:
- Open DEX 3 and right-click the playlist you want to export
- Select Export playlist as M3U from the menu
- Choose a destination to export your playlist
Follow these steps for each playlist you want to import into MIXO
2. Importing your DEX 3 playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists or entire collection from DEX 3 go to
- IMPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click IMPORT PLAYLISTS
- Select the playlists you exported from DEX 3 from the file browser
- Click Open to import the playlists
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to UltraMixer:
- EXPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
- Click EXPORT
4. Import your playlists into UltraMixer
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into UltraMixer, please follow these steps
- Open UltraMixer and click the '+' in the player view
- Select Add Playlists...
- Select your playlists exported from MIXO and click open. By default these can be found in Music > MIXO > Exports > PLAYLISTS
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
DEX 3 to Rekordbox
DEX 3 to Serato
DEX 3 to VirtualDJ
DEX 3 to Engine Prime
DEX 3 to Djay Pro
DEX 3 to Cross DJ
DEX 3 to Deckadance 2
DEX 3 to Traktor
DEX 3 to Mixxx
DEX 3 to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to Ultramixer
Rekordbox to Ultramixer
Serato to Ultramixer
VirtualDJ to Ultramixer
Engine Prime to Ultramixer
Djay Pro to Ultramixer
Cross DJ to Ultramixer
Deckadance 2 to Ultramixer
Mixxx to Ultramixer
Magix Digital DJ to Ultramixer
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.