Move your music from Djay Pro to UltraMixer using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not import beat grids & cue points from Djay Pro. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your history from Djay Pro
To retrieve your history from Djay Pro, use the following steps:
- Open Djay Pro and go to the history section
- Select a set and click the export button
- Select Export CSV File
- Click show playlist in the confirmation popup
Exporting history is only available on Djay Pro for Mac
2. Importing your Djay Pro playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists or entire collection from Traktor go to
- SETTINGS > IMPORT > Djay Pro
- Click Change File Location and select the playlists you exported from Djay Pro
- Click IMPORT DJAY PRO
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to UltraMixer:
- SETTINGS > EXPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click EXPORT
- A popup will show to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
4. Import your playlists into UltraMixer
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into UltraMixer, please follow these steps
- Open UltraMixer and click the '+' in the player view
- Select Add Playlists...
- Select your playlists exported from MIXO and click open. By default these can be found in Music > MIXO > Exports > PLAYLISTS
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Djay Pro to Rekordbox
Djay Pro to Serato
Djay Pro to VirtualDJ
Djay Pro to Engine Prime
Djay Pro to Traktor
Djay Pro to Cross DJ
Djay Pro to Deckadance 2
Djay Pro to DEX 3
Djay Pro to Mixxx
Djay Pro to Ultramixer
Djay Pro to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to Ultramixer
Rekordbox to Ultramixer
Serato to Ultramixer
VirtualDJ to Ultramixer
Engine Prime to Ultramixer
Cross DJ to Ultramixer
Deckadance 2 to Ultramixer
DEX 3 to Ultramixer
Mixxx to Ultramixer
Magix Digital DJ to Ultramixer
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.