Move your music from Djay Pro to VirtualDJ using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not import beat grids & cue points from Djay Pro. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your history from Djay Pro
To retrieve your history from Djay Pro, use the following steps:
- Open Djay Pro and go to the history section
- Select a set and click the export button
- Select Export CSV File
- Click show playlist in the confirmation popup
Exporting history is only available on Djay Pro for Mac
2. Importing your Djay Pro playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists or entire collection from Traktor go to
- IMPORT > Djay Pro
- Click Change File and select the playlists you exported from Djay Pro
- Click IMPORT DJAY PRO
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to VirtualDJ:
- EXPORT > VIRTUALDJ
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
- Click EXPORT By default your files are exported to ..\Music\MIXO\Exports\VIRTUALDJ
4. Import your database file into VirtualDJ
To import the database.xml file you exported from MIXO into VirtualDJ, please follow these steps:
- Open the MIXO export folder at Music > MIXO > Exports > VIRTUALDJ
- Copy the exported database.xml file to your VirtualDJ folder.
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Djay Pro to Rekordbox
Djay Pro to Serato
Djay Pro to Engine Prime
Djay Pro to Traktor
Djay Pro to Cross DJ
Djay Pro to Deckadance 2
Djay Pro to DEX 3
Djay Pro to Mixxx
Djay Pro to Ultramixer
Djay Pro to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to VirtualDJ
Rekordbox to VirtualDJ
Serato to VirtualDJ
Engine Prime to VirtualDJ
Cross DJ to VirtualDJ
Deckadance 2 to VirtualDJ
DEX 3 to VirtualDJ
Mixxx to VirtualDJ
Ultramixer to VirtualDJ
Magix Digital DJ to VirtualDJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.