Move your music from Djay Pro to DEX 3 using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not import beat grids & cue points from Djay Pro. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your history from Djay Pro
To retrieve your history from Djay Pro, use the following steps:
- Open Djay Pro and go to the history section
- Select a set and click the export button
- Select Export CSV File
- Click show playlist in the confirmation popup
Exporting history is only available on Djay Pro for Mac
2. Importing your Djay Pro playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists or entire collection from Traktor go to
- IMPORT > Djay Pro
- Click Change File and select the playlists you exported from Djay Pro
- Click IMPORT DJAY PRO
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to DEX 3:
- EXPORT > ITUNES
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
- Click EXPORT
4. Import your playlists into DEX 3
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into DEX 3, please follow these steps:
- Backup your iTunes library files
- Rename the itunes file exported from MIXO to "iTunes Music Library.xml". By default this can be found in Music > MIXO > Exports > ITUNES
- Copy the file to the Music > iTunes folder. Replace any file already there.
- Open DEX 3, your MIXO library will show under the iTunes section
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Djay Pro to Rekordbox
Djay Pro to Serato
Djay Pro to VirtualDJ
Djay Pro to Engine Prime
Djay Pro to Traktor
Djay Pro to Cross DJ
Djay Pro to Deckadance 2
Djay Pro to Mixxx
Djay Pro to Ultramixer
Djay Pro to Magix Digital DJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.