Move your music from Mixxx to DEX 3 using MIXO:BRIDGE.
1. Exporting your playlists from Mixxx
To retrieve your playlists from Mixxx, use the following steps:
- Open Mixxx and expand the playlists folder
- Right-click the playlist you want to export
- Select Export playlist from the menu
- Choose a destination to export your playlist. Make sure the playlist is exported as an M3U.
Follow these steps for each playlist you want to import into MIXO
2. Importing your Mixxx playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists or entire collection from Mixxx go to
- IMPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click IMPORT PLAYLISTS
- Select the playlists you exported from Mixxx from the file browser
- Click Open to import the playlists
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to DEX 3:
- EXPORT > ITUNES
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
- Click EXPORT
4. Import your playlists into DEX 3
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into DEX 3, please follow these steps:
- Backup your iTunes library files
- Rename the itunes file exported from MIXO to "iTunes Music Library.xml". By default this can be found in Music > MIXO > Exports > ITUNES
- Copy the file to the Music > iTunes folder. Replace any file already there.
- Open DEX 3, your MIXO library will show under the iTunes section
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.