Move your music from UltraMixer to DEX 3 using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not import beat grids & cue points from UltraMixer. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your playlists from UltraMixer
To retrieve your playlists from UltraMixer, use the following steps:
- Open UltraMixer and click the gear icon under the track list
- Select Save Playlist from the menu
- Choose a destination and name to export the playlist. Make sure to save it as an M3U file.
2. Importing your UltraMixer playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists from UltraMixer go to
- IMPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click IMPORT PLAYLISTS
- Select the playlists you exported from UltraMixer from the file browser
- Click Open to import the playlists
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to DEX 3:
- EXPORT > ITUNES
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
- Click EXPORT
4. Import your playlists into DEX 3
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into DEX 3, please follow these steps:
- Backup your iTunes library files
- Rename the itunes file exported from MIXO to "iTunes Music Library.xml". By default this can be found in Music > MIXO > Exports > ITUNES
- Copy the file to the Music > iTunes folder. Replace any file already there.
- Open DEX 3, your MIXO library will show under the iTunes section
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Ultramixer to Rekordbox
Ultramixer to Serato
Ultramixer to VirtualDJ
Ultramixer to Engine Prime
Ultramixer to Djay Pro
Ultramixer to Cross DJ
Ultramixer to Deckadance 2
Ultramixer to Mixxx
Ultramixer to Traktor
Ultramixer to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to DEX 3
Rekordbox to DEX 3
Serato to DEX 3
VirtualDJ to DEX 3
Engine Prime to DEX 3
Djay Pro to DEX 3
Cross DJ to DEX 3
Deckadance 2 to DEX 3
Mixxx to DEX 3
Magix Digital DJ to DEX 3
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.