Move your music from Magix Digital DJ 2 to DEX 3 using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not import beat grids & cue points from Magix Digital DJ 2. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your playlists from Magix Digital DJ 2
To retrieve your playlists from Magix Digital DJ 2, use the following steps:
- Open Digital DJ and open the playlists folder
- Right-click the playlist you want to export
- Select Export > To M3U from the menu
- Choose a destination to export your playlist
Follow these steps for each playlist you want to import into MIXO
2. Importing your Magix Digital DJ 2 playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists from Digital DJ go to
- SETTINGS > IMPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click IMPORT PLAYLISTS
- Select the playlists you exported from Digital DJ from the file browser
- Click Open to import the playlists
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to DEX 3:
- SETTINGS > EXPORT > ITUNES
- Click EXPORT
- A popup will show to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
4. Import your playlists into DEX 3
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into DEX 3, please follow these steps:
- Backup your iTunes library files
- Rename the itunes file exported from MIXO to "iTunes Music Library.xml". By default this can be found in Music > MIXO > Exports > ITUNES
- Copy the file to the Music > iTunes folder. Replace any file already there.
- Open DEX 3, your MIXO library will show under the iTunes section
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Magix Digital DJ to Rekordbox
Magix Digital DJ to Serato
Magix Digital DJ to VirtualDJ
Magix Digital DJ to Engine Prime
Magix Digital DJ to Djay Pro
Magix Digital DJ to Cross DJ
Magix Digital DJ to Deckadance 2
Magix Digital DJ to Mixxx
Magix Digital DJ to Ultramixer
Magix Digital DJ to Traktor
Traktor to DEX 3
Rekordbox to DEX 3
Serato to DEX 3
VirtualDJ to DEX 3
Engine Prime to DEX 3
Djay Pro to DEX 3
Cross DJ to DEX 3
Deckadance 2 to DEX 3
Mixxx to DEX 3
Ultramixer to DEX 3
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.