Move your music from Magix Digital DJ 2 to Serato using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not import beat grids & cue points from Magix Digital DJ 2. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your playlists from Magix Digital DJ 2
To retrieve your playlists from Magix Digital DJ 2, use the following steps:
- Open Digital DJ and open the playlists folder
- Right-click the playlist you want to export
- Select Export > To M3U from the menu
- Choose a destination to export your playlist
Follow these steps for each playlist you want to import into MIXO
2. Importing your Magix Digital DJ 2 playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists from Digital DJ go to
- SETTINGS > IMPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click IMPORT PLAYLISTS
- Select the playlists you exported from Digital DJ from the file browser
- Click Open to import the playlists
Exporting Collections & Playlists:
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
1. Export your collection & playlists to Serato using crates
You can now export 'crate' files directly to Serato's 'Subcrates' system folder, so when you next launch Serato you'll see all your playlists.
We also provide the option to directly update your track's ID3 tags with metadata and cues. Please make sure to backup your library first and please see the terms here.
Please note: your tracks must be stored on the same drive you export your crate to, otherwise Serato cannot read the files.
For example, if they are on an external USB or hard drive, the crate or crates need to be saved to *drivename*/_Serato_/Subcrates. You can select this by clicking on the CHANGE EXPORT FOLDER button and selecting the relevant Subcrates folder.
- To export your playlists or entire collection from MIXO go to SETTINGS > EXPORT > SERATO.
- As stated above, change the export folder as needed depending on where your tracks are stored.
- Click EXPORT
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Magix Digital DJ to Rekordbox
Magix Digital DJ to VirtualDJ
Magix Digital DJ to Engine Prime
Magix Digital DJ to Djay Pro
Magix Digital DJ to Cross DJ
Magix Digital DJ to Deckadance 2
Magix Digital DJ to DEX 3
Magix Digital DJ to Mixxx
Magix Digital DJ to Ultramixer
Magix Digital DJ to Traktor
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.