Move your music from UltraMixer to Traktor using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not import beat grids & cue points from UltraMixer. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
* NOTE: Traktor sometimes does not display the playlists after importing a new collection. To fix this, simply restart Traktor.
1. Exporting your playlists from UltraMixer
To retrieve your playlists from UltraMixer, use the following steps:
- Open UltraMixer and click the gear icon under the track list
- Select Save Playlist from the menu
- Choose a destination and name to export the playlist. Make sure to save it as an M3U file.
2. Importing your UltraMixer playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists from UltraMixer go to
- IMPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click IMPORT PLAYLISTS
- Select the playlists you exported from UltraMixer from the file browser
- Click Open to import the playlists
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Trakor:
- EXPORT > TRAKTOR
- Select a destination by clicking the CHANGE DESTINATION FOLDER button
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
- Click EXPORT
4. Import your NML file into Traktor
To import the .nml file you exported from MIXO into Traktor, please follow these steps:
- Open Traktor and right-click Track Collection in the tree view
- Select Import another Collection from the menu
- Select the .nml you exported from MIXO. By default this is in Music > MIXO > Exports > TRAKTOR
Make sure you back up your Traktor collection before importing from MIXO
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Ultramixer to Rekordbox
Ultramixer to Serato
Ultramixer to VirtualDJ
Ultramixer to Engine Prime
Ultramixer to Djay Pro
Ultramixer to Cross DJ
Ultramixer to Deckadance 2
Ultramixer to DEX 3
Ultramixer to Mixxx
Ultramixer to Magix Digital DJ
Rekordbox to Traktor
Serato to Traktor
VirtualDJ to Traktor
Engine Prime to Traktor
Djay Pro to Traktor
Cross DJ to Traktor
Deckadance 2 to Traktor
DEX 3 to Traktor
Mixxx to Traktor
Magix Digital DJ to Traktor
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.