Move your music from Deckadance 2 to Traktor using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not import beat grids & cue points from Deckadance 2. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your playlists from Deckadance 2
To retrieve your playlists from Deckadance 2, use the following steps:
- Open Deckadance and open the playlists folder in the Directory panel
- Right-click the playlist you want to export
- Select Export > To M3U from the menu
- Choose a destination to export your playlist
Follow these steps for each playlist you want to import into MIXO
2. Importing your Deckadance 2 playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists from Deckadance 2 go to
- IMPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click IMPORT PLAYLISTS
- Select the playlists you exported from Deckadance 2 from the file browser
- Click Open to import the playlists
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Traktor:
- EXPORT > TRAKTOR
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
- Click EXPORT
4. Import your NML file into Traktor
To import the .nml file you exported from MIXO into Traktor, please follow these steps:
- Open Traktor and right-click Track Collection in the tree view
- Select Import another Collection from the menu
- Select the .nml you exported from MIXO. By default this is in Music > MIXO > Exports > TRAKTOR
Make sure you back up your Traktor collection before importing from MIXO
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Deckadance 2 to Rekordbox
Deckadance 2 to Serato
Deckadance 2 to VirtualDJ
Deckadance 2 to Engine Prime
Deckadance 2 to Djay Pro
Deckadance 2 to Cross DJ
Deckadance 2 to DEX 3
Deckadance 2 to Mixxx
Deckadance 2 to Ultramixer
Deckadance 2 to Magix Digital DJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.