Move your music from Mixxx to Djay Pro using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not import beat grids & cue points from Mixxx. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your playlists from Mixxx
To retrieve your playlists from Mixxx, use the following steps:
- Open Mixxx and expand the playlists folder
- Right-click the playlist you want to export
- Select Export playlist from the menu
- Choose a destination to export your playlist. Make sure the playlist is exported as an M3U.
Follow these steps for each playlist you want to import into MIXO
2. Importing your Mixxx playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists or entire collection from Mixxx go to
- SETTINGS > IMPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click IMPORT PLAYLISTS
- Select the playlists you exported from Mixxx from the file browser
- Click Open to import the playlists
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Djay Pro:
- SETTINGS > EXPORT > ITUNES
- Click EXPORT
- A popup will show to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
4. Import your collection into Djay Pro
To import the collection file you exported from MIXO into Djay Pro, please follow these steps
- Open Djay Pro and open the menu in the top left
- Select Media library settings
- Click the Select iTunes library button
- Select the file exported from MIXO and click Open. By default this is found in Music > MIXO > Exports > ITUNES
- Your MIXO library will now show in the iTunes tab of Djay Pro
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Mixxx to Rekordbox
Mixxx to Serato
Mixxx to VirtualDJ
Mixxx to Engine Prime
Mixxx to Djay Pro
Mixxx to Cross DJ
Mixxx to Deckadance 2
Mixxx to DEX 3
Mixxx to Traktor
Mixxx to Ultramixer
Mixxx to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to Djay Pro
Rekordbox to Djay Pro
Serato to Djay Pro
VirtualDJ to Djay Pro
Engine Prime to Djay Pro
Cross DJ to Djay Pro
Deckadance 2 to Djay Pro
DEX 3 to Djay Pro
Ultramixer to Djay Pro
Magix Digital DJ to Djay Pro
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.