Move your music from Serato to Mixxx using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not export beat grids & cue points to Mixxx. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Importing your crates to MIXO
To import your crates from Serato:
- Make sure Serato is closed
- SETTINGS > IMPORT > SERATO
- Click IMPORT SERATO
- Select the crates to import from your ..\_Serato_\Subcrates folder and click Open
2. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Mixxx:
- SETTINGS > EXPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click EXPORT
- A popup will show to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
3. Import your playlists into Mixxx
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into Mixxx, please follow these steps
- Open Mixxx and right-click on Playlists in the tree view
- Select import playlist from the menu
- Select the playlists you exported from MIXO and click Open. By default these can be found in Music > MIXO > Exports > PLAYLISTS.
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Serato to Rekordbox
Serato to Traktor
Serato to VirtualDJ
Serato to Engine Prime
Serato to Djay Pro
Serato to Cross DJ
Serato to Deckadance 2
Serato to DEX 3
Serato to Ultramixer
Serato to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to Mixxx
Rekordbox to Mixxx
VirtualDJ to Mixxx
Engine Prime to Mixxx
Djay Pro to Mixxx
Cross DJ to Mixxx
Deckadance 2 to Mixxx
DEX 3 to Mixxx
Ultramixer to Mixxx
Magix Digital DJ to Mixxx
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.