Move your music from Traktor to Ultramixer using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not export beat grids & cue points to UltraMixer. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your collection.nml file from Traktor
To retrieve your collection.nml file from Traktor, use the following steps:
- Open Traktor and right-click the Track Collection title in the tree view
- Select Export the Collection
- From the popup, choose a name and a destination, select NML as the format and untick Copy Tracks To Destination.
2. Importing Traktor Collections & Playlists to MIXO:
To import your playlists or entire collection from Traktor go to
- SETTINGS > IMPORT > TRAKTOR
- Click Change File Location and select the .nml file you exported from Traktor
- Click IMPORT TRAKTOR
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Ultramixer:
- SETTINGS > EXPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click EXPORT
- A popup will show to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
4. Import your playlists into UltraMixer
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into UltraMixer, please follow these steps
- Open UltraMixer and click the '+' in the player view
- Select Add Playlists...
- Select your playlists exported from MIXO and click open. By default these can be found in Music > MIXO > Exports > PLAYLISTS
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Traktor to Rekordbox
Traktor to Serato
Traktor to VirtualDJ
Traktor to Engine Prime
Traktor to Djay Pro
Traktor to Cross DJ
Traktor to Deckadance 2
Traktor to DEX 3
Traktor to Mixxx
Traktor to Magix Digital DJ
Rekordbox to Ultramixer
Serato to Ultramixer
VirtualDJ to Ultramixer
Engine Prime to Ultramixer
Djay Pro to Ultramixer
Cross DJ to Ultramixer
Deckadance 2 to Ultramixer
DEX 3 to Ultramixer
Mixxx to Ultramixer
Magix Digital DJ to Ultramixer
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.