Move your music (including cue points) from Traktor to Serato using MIXO:BRIDGE.
We recommend you backup your library first.
1. Exporting your collection.nml file from Traktor
To retrieve your collection.nml file from Traktor, use the following steps:
- Open Traktor and right-click the Track Collection title in the tree view
- Select Export the Collection
- From the popup, choose a name and a destination, select NML as the format and untick Copy Tracks To Destination.
2. Importing Traktor Collections & Playlists to MIXO:
To import your playlists or entire collection from Traktor go to
- IMPORT > TRAKTOR
- Click Change File and select the .nml file you exported from Traktor
- Click IMPORT TRAKTOR
Exporting Collections & Playlists:
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
1. Export your collection & playlists to Serato using crates
You can now export 'crate' files directly to Serato's 'Subcrates' system folder, so when you next launch Serato you'll see all your playlists.
We also provide the option to directly update your track's ID3 tags with metadata and cues. Please make sure to backup your library first and please see the terms here.
Please note: your tracks must be stored on the same drive you export your crate to, otherwise Serato cannot read the files.
For example, if they are on an external USB or hard drive, the crate or crates need to be saved to *drivename*/_Serato_/Subcrates. You can select this by clicking on the CHANGE FILE button and selecting the relevant Subcrates folder.
- To export your playlists or entire collection from MIXO go to EXPORT > SERATO.
- As stated above, change the export folder as needed depending on where your tracks are stored.
- Click EXPORT
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Traktor to Rekordbox
Traktor to VirtualDJ
Traktor to Engine Prime
Traktor to Djay Pro
Traktor to Cross DJ
Traktor to Deckadance 2
Traktor to DEX 3
Traktor to Mixxx
Traktor to Ultramixer
Traktor to Magix Digital DJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.