Move your music from VirtualDJ to CrossDJ using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not export beat grids & cue points to Cross DJ. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Importing your VirtualDJ collection & playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists or entire collection from VirtualDJ go to
- IMPORT > VIRTUALDJ
- Click Change File and select your database.xml file from your VirtualDJ folder
- Click IMPORT VIRTUALDJ
2. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Cross DJ:
- EXPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
- Click EXPORT
3. Import your collection file into Cross DJ
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into Cross DJ, please follow these steps
- Open Cross DJ
- In the Collection tab right-click on playlists and select Import Playlist from the menu
- Select the file you exported from MIXO and click Open
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
VirtualDJ to Rekordbox
VirtualDJ to Serato
VirtualDJ to Traktor
VirtualDJ to Engine Prime
VirtualDJ to Djay Pro
VirtualDJ to Deckadance 2
VirtualDJ to DEX 3
VirtualDJ to Mixxx
VirtualDJ to Ultramixer
VirtualDJ to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to Cross DJ
Rekordbox to Cross DJ
Serato to Cross DJ
Engine Prime to Cross DJ
Djay Pro to Cross DJ
Dex 3 to Cross DJ
Mixxx to Cross DJ
Magix Digital DJ to Cross DJ
Mixed in Key to Cross DJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.