Move your music from Engine Prime to Serato using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Engine Prime doesn't support exporting cue points or beatgrid information. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your playlists from Engine Prime
To retrieve your playlists from Engine Prime, use the following steps:
- Open Engine Prime and open the Crates or Playlists tab
- Right-click on the Crates/Playlists
- Select export from the menu
- Choose where to export your Crates/Playlists
You will need to follow these steps for each Crate/Playlist you want to import to MIXO
2. Importing your Engine Prime playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists or entire collection from Engine Prime go to
- SETTINGS > IMPORT > ENGINE PRIME
- Click Change File Location to select the Crates/Playlists you exported from Engine Prime
- Click IMPORT ENGINE PRIME
MIXO currently only supports importing 1 playlist at a time for Engine Prime
Exporting Collections & Playlists:
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
1. Export your collection & playlists to Serato using crates
You can now export 'crate' files directly to Serato's 'Subcrates' system folder, so when you next launch Serato you'll see all your playlists.
We also provide the option to directly update your track's ID3 tags with metadata and cues. Please make sure to backup your library first and please see the terms here.
Please note: your tracks must be stored on the same drive you export your crate to, otherwise Serato cannot read the files.
For example, if they are on an external USB or hard drive, the crate or crates need to be saved to *drivename*/_Serato_/Subcrates. You can select this by clicking on the CHANGE EXPORT FOLDER button and selecting the relevant Subcrates folder.
- To export your playlists or entire collection from MIXO go to SETTINGS > EXPORT > SERATO.
- As stated above, change the export folder as needed depending on where your tracks are stored.
- Click EXPORT
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Engine Prime to Rekordbox
Engine Prime to VirtualDJ
Engine Prime to Traktor
Engine Prime to Djay Pro
Engine Prime to Cross DJ
Engine Prime to Deckadance 2
Engine Prime to DEX 3
Engine Prime to Mixxx
Engine Prime to Ultramixer
Engine Prime to Magix Digital DJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.