Use MIXO:BRIDGE to move your tracks, playlists or even entire music library from MIXO to Deckadance 2.
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
Be aware, Deckadance 2 does not import beat grids & cue points. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
Please note: iTunes XML, M3U and CSV files cannot include cuepoint data.
Once your music has been imported into MIXO, you can export it from MIXO to Deckadance 2.
1. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Deckadance 2:
- EXPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
- Click EXPORT
2. Import your playlists into Deckadance 2
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into Deckadance, please follow these steps
- Open Deckadance 2 and right-click on playlists in the Directory panel
- Select Import Playlist from the menu
- Select the playlists you exported from MIXO and click Open. By default these can be found in Music > MIXO >
Exports > PLAYLISTS
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
MIXO to Traktor
MIXO to Rekordbox
MIXO to Serato
MIXO to VirtualDJ
MIXO to Engine Prime
MIXO to Djay Pro
MIXO to Cross DJ
MIXO to DEX 3
MIXO to Mixxx
MIXO to Ultramixer
MIXO to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to Deckadance 2
Rekordbox to Deckadance 2
Serato to Deckadance 2
VirtualDJ to Deckadance 2
Engine Prime to Deckadance 2
Djay Pro to Deckadance 2
Cross DJ to Deckadance 2
DEX 3 to Deckadance 2
Mixxx to Deckadance 2
Ultramixer to Deckadance 2
Magix Digital DJ to Deckadance 2
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.