Use MIXO:BRIDGE to move your tracks, playlists or even entire music library from MIXO to Cross DJ.
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
Be aware, Cross DJ does not import beat grids & cue points. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
Please note: iTunes XML, M3U and CSV files cannot include cuepoint data.
Once your music has been imported into MIXO, you can export it from MIXO to Cross DJ.
1. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Cross DJ:
- SETTINGS > EXPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click EXPORT
- A popup will show to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
2. Import your collection file into Cross DJ
To import the playlists you exported from MIXO into Cross DJ, please follow these steps
- Open Cross DJ
- In the Collection tab right-click on playlists and select Import Playlist from the menu
- Select the file you exported from MIXO and click Open
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
MIXO to Traktor
MIXO to Rekordbox
MIXO to Serato
MIXO to VirtualDJ
MIXO to Engine Prime
MIXO to Djay Pro
MIXO to Deckadance 2
MIXO to DEX 3
MIXO to Mixxx
MIXO to Ultramixer
MIXO to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to Cross DJ
Rekordbox to Cross DJ
Serato to Cross DJ
VirtualDJ to Cross DJ
Engine Prime to Cross DJ
Djay Pro to Cross DJ
Deckadance 2 to Cross DJ
DEX 3 to Cross DJ
Mixxx to Cross DJ
Ultramixer to Cross DJ
Magix Digital DJ to Cross DJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.