Use MIXO:BRIDGE to move your tracks, playlists or even entire music library from MIXO to Traktor.
* Please note: Traktor DJ 2 only allows importing music files. However, MIXO fully supports Traktor Pro 3, which allows import/export NML and import iTunes XML.
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
MIXO will protect and transfer all track edits, cue points and metadata when moving between DJ Software.Once your music has been imported into MIXO, you will need to export it from MIXO to Traktor.
1. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Trakor:
- EXPORT > TRAKTOR
- Select a destination by clicking the CHANGE FILE button
- Below you will need to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported
- Click EXPORT
2. Import your NML file into Traktor
To import the .nml file you exported from MIXO into Traktor, please follow these steps:
- Open Traktor and right-click Track Collection in the tree view
- Select Import another Collection from the menu
- Select the .nml you exported from MIXO. By default this is in Music > MIXO > Exports > TRAKTOR
Make sure you back up your Traktor collection before importing from MIXO
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
MIXO to Rekordbox
MIXO to Serato
MIXO to VirtualDJ
MIXO to Engine Prime
MIXO to Djay Pro
MIXO to Cross DJ
MIXO to Deckadance 2
MIXO to DEX 3
MIXO to Mixxx
MIXO to Ultramixer
MIXO to Magix Digital DJ
Rekordbox to Traktor
Serato to Traktor
VirtualDJ to Traktor
Engine Prime to Traktor
Djay Pro to Traktor
Cross DJ to Traktor
Deckadance 2 to Traktor
DEX 3 to Traktor
Mixxx to Traktor
Ultramixer to Traktor
Magix Digital DJ to Traktor
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.