Import your music (including cue points) from Cross DJ into MIXO.
Be aware, MIXO does not import beat grids & cue points from Cross DJ. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your playlists from Cross DJ
To retrieve your playlists from Cross DJ, use the following steps:
- Open Cross DJ and open the playlists section in the Collection tab
- Right-click on the playlist that you want to export
- Select Export as... > Rekordbox file
- Choose a destination to export the playlist
Follow these steps for all the playlists you want to import into MIXO
2. Importing your Cross DJ playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists from Cross DJ go to
- IMPORT > REKORDBOX 5
- Click Change File and select the XML you exported from Cross DJ
- Click IMPORT REKORDBOX
- MIXO currently only supports importing 1 .xml file at a time
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
MIXO to Cross DJ
Traktor to Cross DJ
Rekordbox to Cross DJ
Serato to Cross DJ
VirtualDJ to Cross DJ
Engine Prime to Cross DJ
Djay Pro to Cross DJ
Deckadance 2 to Cross DJ
DEX 3 to Cross DJ
Mixxx to Cross DJ
Ultramixer to Cross DJ
Magix Digital DJ to Cross DJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.