Import your music (including cue points) from Traktor into MIXO
We recommend you backup your library first.
* Please note: Traktor DJ 2 only allows importing music files. However, MIXO fully supports Traktor Pro 3, which allows import/export NML and import iTunes XML.
Please also read: How to export Traktor Smartlists
1. Exporting your collection.nml file from Traktor
To retrieve your collection.nml file from Traktor, use the following steps:
- Open Traktor and right-click the Track Collection title in the tree view
- Select Export the Collection
- From the popup, choose a name and a destination, select NML as the format and untick Copy Tracks To Destination.
2. Importing Traktor Collections & Playlists to MIXO:
To import your playlists or entire collection from Traktor go to
- IMPORT > TRAKTOR
- Click Change File Location and select the .nml file you exported from Traktor
- Click IMPORT TRAKTOR
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
MIXO to Traktor
Rekordbox to Traktor
Serato to Traktor
VirtualDJ to Traktor
Engine Prime to Traktor
Djay Pro to Traktor
Cross DJ to Traktor
Deckadance 2 to Traktor
DEX 3 to Traktor
Mixxx to Traktor
Ultramixer to Traktor
Magix Digital DJ to Traktor
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.