Import your music from Deckadance 2 into MIXO.
Be aware, MIXO does not import beat grids & cue points from Deckadance 2. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your playlists from Deckadance 2
To retrieve your playlists from Deckadance 2, use the following steps:
- Open Deckadance and open the playlists folder in the Directory panel
- Right-click the playlist you want to export
- Select Export > To M3U from the menu
- Choose a destination to export your playlist
Follow these steps for each playlist you want to import into MIXO
2. Importing your Deckadance 2 playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists from Deckadance 2 go to
- IMPORT > PLAYLISTS
- Click IMPORT PLAYLISTS
- Select the playlists you exported from Deckadance 2 from the file browser
- Click Open to import the playlists
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
MIXO to Deckadance 2
Traktor to Deckadance 2
Rekordbox to Deckadance 2
Serato to Deckadance 2
VirtualDJ to Deckadance 2
Engine Prime to Deckadance 2
Djay Pro to Deckadance 2
Cross DJ to Deckadance 2
DEX 3 to Deckadance 2
Mixxx to Deckadance 2
Ultramixer to Deckadance 2
Magix Digital DJ to Deckadance 2
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.