Move your music (including cue points) from Cross DJ to Engine DJ using MIXO:BRIDGE.
Be aware, MIXO does not import beat grids & cue points from Cross DJ. Please see how to backup your library before you export from MIXO here.
1. Exporting your playlists from Cross DJ
To retrieve your playlists from Cross DJ, use the following steps:
- Open Cross DJ and open the playlists section in the Collection tab
- Right-click on the playlist that you want to export
- Select Export as... > Rekordbox file
- Choose a destination to export the playlist
Follow these steps for all the playlists you want to import into MIXO
2. Importing your Cross DJ playlists to MIXO
To import your playlists from Cross DJ go to
- SETTINGS > IMPORT > REKORDBOX
- Click Change File Location and select the playlist you exported from Cross DJ
- Click IMPORT REKORDBOX
MIXO currently only supports importing 1 .xml file at a time
3. Exporting your collection & playlists from MIXO
Exporting music is a MIXO:GOLD feature. If you're not already a GOLD user, you'll automatically start a free 7 day GOLD trial.
To now export playlists or entire collections from MIXO to Engine DJ:
- SETTINGS > EXPORT > ENGINE DJ
- Click EXPORT
- A popup will show to confirm which playlists should be exported or if the whole library should be exported.
By default your files are exported to ..\Music\MIXO\Exports\ENGINE DJ
4. Import your collection file into Engine Prime
To import the rekordbox.xml file you exported from MIXO into Rekordbox, please follow these steps
- Open Engine DJ and make sure Rekordbox Library integration is turned on
- Select the Rekordbox icon on the left-hand side
- Click the Update Library button at the bottom of the playlist view
- Select the Engine DJ collection you exported from MIXO.
By default this can be found in Music > MIXO > Exports > ENGINE DJ
- Click Open in the file browser to import the file into MIXO
Find out more
See how MIXO:BRIDGE works.
Cross DJ to Rekordbox
Cross DJ to Serato
Cross DJ to VirtualDJ
Cross DJ to Djay Pro
Cross DJ to Traktor
Cross DJ to Deckadance 2
Cross DJ to DEX 3
Cross DJ to Mixxx
Cross DJ to Ultramixer
Cross DJ to Magix Digital DJ
Traktor to Engine DJ
Rekordbox to Engine DJ
Serato to Engine DJ
VirtualDJ to Engine DJ
Djay Pro to Engine DJ
Deckadance 2 to Engine DJ
DEX 3 to Engine DJ
Mixxx to Engine DJ
Ultramixer to Engine DJ
Magix Digital DJ to Engine DJ
If you're looking to back up your music to the cloud, move playlists between DJ Software or want the freedom to manage your entire library on your mobile, sign up to MIXO for free.